* We have limited our direct contact and are practicing safe distancing - we now offer a completely contactless check-in and check-out.
* We have implemented a rigorous cleaning and disinfecting schedule for our public areas (including high-touch areas such as door handles, etc.)
* We have increased the availability of hand sanitizer throughout the property.
* We are adhering to official guidelines and regulations at all times.
* We are using hospital-grade disinfectant.
You will receive an sms or e-mail with a link to the “Pre Arrival Registration Form” which we kindly ask you to fill in prior to your arrival.
Rooms will only be serviced once a guest has departed and staff will not enter your room during your stay. You may request items such as towels and other items which will be brought to your door and left outside.
Should you wish to use housekeeping services (extra charge applies), please be assured that housekeepers will wear masks and newly sanitised gloves.
You will find hand sanitising lotions available in public areas. During COVID19 public areas such as the hall and garden are subject to social distancing guidelines. Groups are restricted to guests travelling together.
You will receive a self-check-out e-mail the night prior to departure which will enable you to self-check-out on your personal device and receive your final invoice. Therefore, no need to stop by reception to check-out, all we ask is that you leave your room key in your room on departure.
All our team members will wear face masks in accordance with government guidelines. They will also wear gloves where appropriate. When not wearing gloves, they will be employing high frequency hand washing.